Dagger Mamba 7.6 / 8.1 / 8.6 Creek Seat 2013
The Dagger Mamba builds on the successful and versatile original with some subtle refinements to make a boat that is at home cruising class three, or hucking its way down class 5.
While it shares many features of the original Mamba range the new version has changed in a few ways. It features increased volume, carefully designed rails and a modified rocker profile. All of these combine to make a kayak that is faster, more predictable and easier to control, whether it is in pushy high volume whitewater, steep creeking, cruising easier whitewater or coaching.
The Creek seat version features the all new 2013 Contour ergo Outfitting, with a very stiff and solid roto-moulded creek seat and bow pillar, making the whole boat stiffer and stronger. Ideal for paddlers who want to push their limits on hard and steep whitewater.
- Due to the size, height and shape of kayaks, our delivery options are limited.
- Buyer Collects - You can collect the kayak yourself from our waterside shop in Exeter - Click here for details
- Courier (1-2 Days) - This will be sent using Circle Express. The price shown is the maximum it will cost, please contact us and we may be able to find a lower price, especially if you are local.
- Courier (2-10 Days) - This will be sent using Direct Courier Solutions. They operate on a weekly cycle and collect from us on Mondays Click Here to see when they will deliver to your location. Unfortunately, postcodes in the red area will not be delivered to until the following Monday, however, we may be able to use Circle Express and get it to you sooner, for the same cost, please contact us.
- Times stated are the delivery times estimated by the couriers we use. We aim to dispatch as soon as possible after the order is placed. Delays may occur due to the collection schedule of the courier. Working days, excludes public holidays.
- We will contact you by e-mail with an estimated delivery day.
- Prices shown are for UK Mainland delivery only. Excludes Scottish Highlands, Islands and N. Ireland. (As definitions of excluded areas vary between couriers, we use the definition given by the courier that will be used).