Dagger Mamba - Creek Seat
The Dagger Mamba builds on the successful and versatile original with some subtle refinements to make a boat that is at home cruising class three, or hucking its way down class 5.
While it shares many features of the original Mamba range the new version has changed in a few ways. It features increased volume, carefully designed rails and a modified rocker profile. All of these combine to make a kayak that is faster, more predictable and easier to control, whether it is in pushy high volume whitewater, steep creeking, cruising easier whitewater or coaching.
The Creek seat version features the Contour Ergo Creek Outfitting, with a very stiff and solid roto-moulded creek seat and bow pillar, making the whole boat stiffer and stronger. Ideal for paddlers who want to push their limits on hard and steep whitewater.
- Contour Ergo Creek Seat - Includes leg lifter, seat pad and hip pads
- Safety Step-Out Pillar with Deck Brace
- Contour Ergo Ratchet Adjustable Backrest
- Precision Adjustable Thighbraces
- Volume Adjustable Contour Ergo Bulkhead With Toe Cups
- Due to the size, height and shape of kayaks, our delivery options are limited.
- Buyer Collects - You can collect the kayak yourself from our waterside shop in Exeter - please contact us beforehand to confim we have the boat in stock. Click here for details
- Courier (1-2 Days) - This will be sent using Circle Express. Please contact us and with your postcode and we will be able to quote a price.
- Times stated are the delivery times estimated by the couriers we use. We aim to dispatch as soon as possible after the order is placed. Delays may occur due to the collection schedule of the courier. Working days, excludes public holidays.
- Prices shown are for UK Mainland delivery only. Excludes Scottish Highlands, Islands and N. Ireland. (As definitions of excluded areas vary between couriers, we use the definition given by the courier that will be used).