Why not try, before you buy?We have a range of demo boats available that can be tried on the canal outside the shop or offsite, either on the sea, white water or your favourite canal or lake.
Trying boats on the canal is FREE and we encourage you to try as many as you would like to find the perfect boat. If you’re stuck between a few boats this can be a very quick easy way to narrow down the options. Offsite demos are charged per day (see price chart below). Customers demoing boats with a view to buy will get a voucher for the value of their hire, up to 2 days (£59), to redeem against a new boat. This does not apply to commercial hire. If the boat you would like to try isn’t on the list then please contact us and we’ll see if we can get a demo for you to try. Availability of demo boats varies so please contact the shop so arrange booking a demo.
|Price per boat||£39||£59||£79||£99||£119||£139||£159||£175||£191||£207||£223||£239||£255||£271|
- Red Paddle Co 8’10” Whip
Sea & Touring Kayaks
Conditions of Hire:
- If equipment is not returned to AS Watersports within the period of hire, a further charge on a daily basis will be incurred. Boats can be collected the day before hire commences after 1630 and returned the following day before 1030
- The hirer confirms they can competently swim a minimum of 25 metres and they will wear a buoyancy aid at all times.
- The hirer confirms that they do not suffer from any medical condition which might in impair their ability to use the equipment safely.
- The hirer agrees to only paddle in the areas specified.
- The hirer acknowledges and agrees that the equipment is in good condition in all aspects, and undertakes not to misuse it and to return it with all accessories in the same condition as when received.
- The hirer shall indemnify AS Watersports in respect of all cost, claims, expenses and demands which it may suffer or incur, and which arise directly or indirectly out of the use of the equipment during the period of hire.
- In the event of the equipment and its accessories being damaged, stolen or lost AS Watersports reserves the right to call Upon the hirer to indemnify AS Watersports the market value of the equipment.
- The hirer will immediately notify AS Watersports in the event of any loss of the equipment.
- If the hirer shall commit any breach of the terms of this agreement, AS Watersports shall be entitled to any other rights or remedies which it may have to terminate the hire.
- It is the responsibility of the hirer to arrange insurance.