Interest Free Finance
We have a range of selected products that we can offer Interest Free finance on. This option is allows you to spread the cost of the product over 11 payments (1 Deposit and 10 Monthly instalments).
|Amount of credit||£900|
|Duration of Agreement||10 Months|
|Total Amount Payable||£1000|
|Rate of Interest (Fixed)||0%|
Fixed Rate Credit
On all purchases over £300 (£50 deposit and £250 credit) we can offer fixed rate credit over 12 or 24 months.
|Duration of Agreement||12 Months||24 Months|
|Amount of credit||£450||£450|
|Rate of Interest (Fixed)||15.88%||15.88%|
|Total Interest Cost||£39.96||£72.72|
|Total Amount Payable||£536.96||£572.72|
Can I apply?
To be eligible for finance you will need to be:
- 18 years of age or older
- In permanent paid employment (over 16 hours per week), retired (receiving a pension), in receipt of a disability benefit, self-employed, or in a permanent residence with your spouse/partner who’s in regular employment.
- A resident in the UK for at least 3 years and will continue your residency in the UK
- Have a debit or credit card in your name and registered to your address for which to complete the ID Fraud Check
- Have a Bank/Building Society current account details available to be able to complete the direct debit instruction.
Applications are not normally accepted in the following circumstances:
- You are unemployed and your partner is not working
- You are a full time student
Other conditions may apply and we cannot guarantee that your application will be accepted.
How to apply
Mail Order – Pay with Finance and have the goods delivered to you
- Please call us and let us know the items you would like to purchase. We will calculate the price and let you know how much the finance is going to cost.
- We will take your contact and payment details, and process the deposit payment.
- You will then receive and e-mail with a link to complete the finance application online. When completed, it will be sent for approval.
- If the application has been approved, we will receive a notification and dispatch the goods. We will email you with the tracking details.
Please note: We can only send goods to the address that the application is registered to, and you must be
available to sign for the goods.
Alternatively, you can come in store and we can process the application on the spot. If the application is approved you can take the goods away. You will need a valid debit/credit card and your bank details.
About V12 Retail Finance
We offer credit products from V12 Retail Finance Limited (“V12”) to offer you a flexible and affordable option to pay on finance. V12 is the UK’s only specialist provider of Retail Point of Sale Credit, providing finance options for more than 20 years through its industry leading online paperless processing system. If your application is successful, you will enter into a Credit Agreement with Secure Trust Bank Plc (V12’s parent company) which will be administered by V12. V12 is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Secure Trust Bank Plc is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority under registration number 204550. Kayak Equipment Finance
AS Watersports: 1 Terracina Court, Exeter, EX2 8DP AS Watersports acts as a credit intermediary and only offers credit products from Secure Trust Bank PLC trading as V12 Retail Finance. Credit provided subject to age and status.
If you are unhappy with how your credit was completed
Please contact our Customer Services Department by emailing [email protected]
If we fail to resolve your credit complaint you may be entitled to refer it to the Financial Ombudsman Service and their website address is www.financial-ombudsman.org.uk
AS Watersports Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority in relation to credit broking.
For more information please see our terms and conditions