Canoe, Kayak & Paddleboard Hire in Exeter
AS Watersports are proud to offer Canoe, Sit-on Kayak and SUP hire on the Historic Canal in the heart of Exeter, Devon. Enjoy the outdoors and get some exercise, with a choice of 2 pubs! We only use the latest, good quality equipment that gets renewed every season. Read on to learn more about our facilities, location and equipment before booking your watersports hire online.
The first stop, The Double Locks pub, is just 45 minutes away. Our most popular trip, as you can have a drink and paddle back within 2 hours. If you are feeling up for a longer outing, take advantage of our Day Saver rate and head down to The Turf Hotel.
Choose from our 1 or 2 person sit-on-top kayaks. Great for beginners, using a double-ended paddle is easy to get to grips with and will keep you going in a straight line. All of our kayaks feature comfortable backrests and generous storage areas, perfect for longer trips.
The traditional “Canadian” style open canoe is the classic canal cruiser. With enough space for 2 Adults and a Child (over 8) everyone gets a single-ended paddle to get you moving. The Canoe requires a bit more coordination than a kayak, so teamwork is key! You are rewarded with a drier ride, being a bit further away from the water.
- Top quality UK made kayaks.
- Changing rooms & toilet.
- Secure storage for a rucksack or handbag.
- Buoyancy aids, paddles & water resistant tub included in price.
Or Call Us on 01392 219600
- Full payment is required to confirm your booking
- No children under 8
- 17 and under must be accompanied by an adult (18+)
- 1 adult to a maximum of 2 children
- For security reasons we require some form of ID: we accept Credit and debit cards, valid passports, Armed forces ID cards, a valid Full UK driving license and other international ID cards
- Cancellation: Please contact us as soon as possible if you need to cancel, we will refund your booking in full. If for any reason AS Watersports have to cancel, we will refund hire charges but are not liable for any other expense incurred.
Click here for the full Terms and Conditions