Kayak Rolling Lessons
Over 18s Only
About This Lesson
Relaxed Kayak Rolling Tuition
Too often we meet people who can roll their kayak in a pool, or flat water but never learn to roll in moving water. Our aim is to teach the skills you need to develop a solid kayak roll in a number of environments. We spend a huge amount of time focusing on your body movements and technique, rather than power and arms. A huge part of rolling is being confident in water and if needed this is what we will address first.
What will be included?
- These classes are geared towards solving the black art of kayak rolling. Mastering the roll opens up the world of kayaking to a new level.
- We use top end equipment, expert instruction and video feedback to maximize your learning.
- The shallow sections of the Exeter canal in the warmth of the summer months make a great venue to tackle the roll.
- We use modern and varied approaches to help you discover this very subtle skill.
- We supply all equipment and this course is completely tailored to the individual’s needs.
- Available in Sea, touring, river and general purpose kayaks.
Any questions please contact us.
1 Person2 Hours
2 People2 Hours
2 People3 Hours
Our Exeter Location
Learn in the same environment you will be using your new skills in! All of our lessons are run on the Exeter Canal and River Exe, right on our doorstep! Start from the shop, with changing rooms, lockers and toilet, then head out onto the water for your session. After a short warm up paddle, we will find a clean and quiet spot to use.
Book your lesson now
Upcoming Kayak Rolling Lessons
Our Tuition Courses run through the summer