Sea Kayak Rolling Lessons
Over 18s Only
About This Lesson
Specialised Sea Kayak Rolling Tuition
Gain the confidence you need to travel longer distances and venture further afield. We aim to help you develop the skills you need to create a reliable roll no matter what the situation.
We use sheltered sections of the Exeter Canal and spend time refining and perfecting your body movements and technique, rather than pure power.
What will be included?
- These classes are tailored towards getting you rolling your sea or touring kayak. Mastering the roll opens up a whole new world of sea kayaking.
- We use top end equipment, expert instruction and video feedback to maximize your learning.
- The shallow sections of the Exeter canal in the warmth of the summer months make a great venue to tackle the roll.
- We use modern and varied approaches to help you discover this very subtle skill.
- We supply all equipment and this course is completely tailored to the individual’s needs.
Any questions please contact us.
1 Person2 Hours
2 People2 Hours
2 People3 Hours
Our Exeter Location
Learn in the same environment you will be using your new skills in! All of our lessons are run on the Exeter Canal and River Exe, right on our doorstep! Start from the shop, with changing rooms, lockers and toilet, then head out onto the water for your session. After a short warm up paddle, we will find a clean and quiet spot to use.
Book your lesson now
Upcoming Sea Kayak Rolling Lessons
Our Tuition Courses run through the summer