Join AS Watersports and Red Paddle Co for a day trying out the world’s most popular inflatable paddleboards!
- Red Paddle Co Demo fleet – Come and try their range of inflatable paddleboards out on the water.
- Already have a board? Have a go on something different! All-round, Touring, Race, Surf, Multiperson – there will be something new for you to try.
- Free 30 minute taster sessions – want a bit of instruction to find your feet? Book onto one of our free taster sessions below.
- Red Paddle Co staff will be here with expert advice to help you choose the perfect board.
- Games & Challenges to win great prizes throughout the day.
- Plenty of packages in stock for those who want to take away a board on the day!
- Dewerstone will be here with their latest range of clothing and sunglasses.
- The shop will be open as usual for kayak & canoe hire, and fully stocked with everything else you might need.
Free Red Paddle Co Taster Sessions
As a Demo Day special, we are offering four 30 minute taster sessions for absolutely free!
Aimed at those who have never been on a paddleboard before and perhaps a little nervous or doubtful about the sport. Our qualified instructor will take you out in small groups of 6, with the aim of getting you standing up and paddling the board with some top tips from along the way.
Looking to get into paddleboarding as a family? Book you and the kids onto one of our child – friendly sessions. Available for over 8’s and must be accompanied by someone 18 or over.
Book online now through the link below.
Red Paddle Co Paddleboard Demos
We will have all of the paddleboards below inflated and ready to try out on the water. Give them all a go and see which is your favourite!
Want to try a board not listed? Contact us and we will see if we can arrange it.
- 15’0″ Voyager
- 14’0″ Ride L
- 12’6″ X 26″ Elite
- 14’0″ X 25″ Elite
What you need to know
- 25/05/19 10am – 4pm at AS Watersports, EX2 8DP
- Paddleboard Demos available from 10am – 4pm – sign up on the day.
- Nearest public car park is Haven Banks Car Park just past the shop.
- Wear lightweight clothes or a wetsuit if you want to demo, bring a change of clothes for after.
- Under 18’s need to be accompanied on the water by an adult. Children must be over the age of 8 to go on the water.
- You must be able to swim 25m
- Buoyancy aids are required and will be provided.
- Dogs welcome, however you are fully responsible for their safety on the water. We have dog lifejackets for sale in the shop.