Last updated: 06.11.2019
This information refers to orders placed via our website, www.aswatersports.co.uk. Please refer to Clause 10 of our Terms of Sale for full delivery terms and conditions.
UK Mainland Addresses
- Orders over £65 will be sent on a courier service free of charge†.
- For orders below £65 the shipping cost will be shown during the checkout process†.
- Your order can be delivered anytime between 7 am and 7 pm and a signature may be required on receipt.
- If you are not around to take delivery of your parcel, the carrier will leave a calling card telling you how you can pick it up.
- Unfortunately we cannot deliver on a bank holiday. In this instance please expect your delivery on the next working day.
- If you would like to come and see our shop, you are more than welcome to come and collect your items in-store!
- Please read our full Click, Confirm, Collect procedure before travelling to the shop.
- Not all items we list on the website are neccesarliy in-stock, so please wait to hear from us or Contact Us beforehand to save a wasted journey!
- For security reasons, we may have to take payment in the shop for higher value orders. If this is the case you will be contacted, and the Paypal authorisation will be voided.
Additional Delivery Information
- When you place an order, we suggest you have it delivered to a work address rather than a home address, as most couriers only deliver between 9am and 5pm, and will require a signature on receipt.
- Your order will be dispatched via the most suitable carrier, depending on size, weight and destination. Details will be communicated to you once the order has been processed.
- We cannot accept orders from countries not listed on our ‘delivery countries’ list. If you wish to order from outside of this list, then please Contact Us.
- Any customs or import duties are charged once the parcel reaches its destination country. The recipient of the parcel must pay these charges. We have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. Customs policies vary widely from country to country; you may want to contact your local customs office for further information.
- Once your parcel has arrived in your country, it will be passed on to an internal postal service, according to standard delivery procedures.
- If you aren’t available when your parcel is delivered, the delivery driver will leave a calling card with instructions on how to pick it up.
†Exclusions apply, see information below
- Free Delivery, Standard Delivery & Next Day delivery charges across the website are for UK Mainland delivery only
Region Postcode Channel Islands All postcodes containing GY and JE Isle of Man All postcodes containing IM Scilly Isles TR21-TR25 Scottish Islands HS1-9, IV40-51, IV55-56, KA27-28, KW15-17, PA20, PA41-49, PA60-78, PH42-44, ZE1-3 Scottish Highlands AB36-38, AB55-56, FK17-21, IV1-39, IV52-54, IV63, KW1-14, PA21-40, PH19-26, PH30-41, PH49-50 Northern Ireland All postcodes containing BT Isle of Wight PO30-PO41
- Shipping to these locations is still possible, just add your required items to the basket and use the “Estimate Shipping & Tax” feature, it will give you a price based on the delivery postcode.
Kayaks & Canoes
- Unfortunately, due to the size and awkward shapes of solid kayaks & canoes we are unable to ship them at this time.
- You can place an order online and collect in-store – see above for details.
Inflatable Canoes, Kayaks & Paddleboards
- Most inflatable craft we sell, including Red Paddle Co inflatable paddleboards, will be sent free of charge to UK Mainland addresses on our Next Day service.
- Some packages are excluded as they contain paddles that go over the maximum length. These packages are availabe to collect in-store – or contact us and we can get a shipping quote.
- Due to the length of kayak, SUP & canoe paddles they are excluded from our Standard & Next Day shipping methods.
- There is an extra cost for sending them via Courier, this will be shown in the basket as you place your order . Please note, we require orders to be placed before 10am to dispatch a paddle on the same day.