Kayak Rolling Group Sessions
|£35 per person||2 Hours||4 People Max.||Over 18s Only||Exeter Quay|
|£35 per person||2 Hours|
|4 People Max.||Over 18s Only|
Know the basics, but want to improve?
Our Rolling improvers course is a group session, no more than 1 – 4 Ratio, Instructor to Student.
Aimed at those that have started learning to roll and want input, but don’t feel the need for 1 – 1 instruction.
This is a relaxed course to hone and practice your existing rolling skills. Liam or Max will be on hand to give advice, coaching and film. We will also be learning by watching/helping each other.
This course is aimed at people who:
- Used to be able to roll, but have lost it.
- Those who have been on our 1 – 1 rolling classes and understand the basics.
- Those that want to work on their offside roll.
- Those who have an inconsistent roll.
- Meet others who are paddling at this level also.
- Are comfortable capsizing and exiting
- Have prior experience of trying to roll.
- Have their own personal equipment (We will supply boats if needed.)
Please contact Liam if you are not sure if this course is right for you.