A master in itʼs class in both form and function, the New Improved Pro Change Robe
EVO takes change robes to the next level. Red have ripped up the rule book of the
style of change robe that has been around for years and created something that looks
as good as it is practical.
The EVO has kept what people loved about the Pro Change and refined what could
be even better, creating what Red believe is the best robe on the market in terms of
quality, features and usability. New slick features include additional pockets, improved
sleeve construction, longer length for improved coverage, sleek and subtle branding
and an adjustable hood.
A premium quality robe that looks the part, so whatever you are getting up to
outdoors, youʼll be kept warm, dry and protected from the elements.
Getting changed and keeping warm for any outside sport in poor weather can be challenging, so we have created the ultimate changing robe which will keep you warm, dry and covered.
Designed so you can put a full wetsuit on without needing to take it off, the Red Original Pro Change Robe has been built with unique stretch panels and generous sizing. You can get ready without the need to expose yourself to the elements.
The triple-layer construction with super soft fur lining keeps you warm when catching up with friends after a session, even if the rain is lashing down. Handy chest pockets keep your valuables close to hand whilst staying dry and premium 2-way YKK zips with finger pulls make doing the changing robe up simple no matter how cold your hands are.
The Pro Change robe also benefits from a front wind protective flap with poppers for quick and convenient closure. Whether using it like a waterproof jacket for any outdoor activity or using it to get changed under, you'll stay warm, dry and comfortable.
Compared to other outdoor changing robes, its premium fabrics make it lighter-weight, more packable, and less bulky to wear, meaning it is more practical and comfortable without compromising on warmth.
Essential for Outdoor Swimming, Triathlons, Surfing, Rugby or Soccer, Rowing, SUP, Athletics, Mountain Biking, Dinghy Sailing or any other water or outdoor sport.
1. High Performance Waterproof Breathable Shell Stops water getting in whilst allowing moisture out so interior doesn’t stay soggy & wet, but dries during and in-between uses
2. Long Sleeves Cover the full arm for protection against the harshest conditions and prolonged periods outside
3. Stretch shell and Stretch panel vents Provide ‘give’ to allow quick and easy changing in comfort
4. Super soft Moisture wicking fur lining Pulls water away from skin, drying you effectively and keeping you super warm
5. 2 way chunky YKK zip Allowing you to open the jacket from inside or out, and the bottom up
6. Easy hold zip pulls Can be used no matter how cold your fingers are
7. Concealed front zip with fleece guard Keeps wind chill out and neck warm
8. Waterproof valuables Chest pocket Easy to access when staying warm on the beach
9. Triple layer construction Increases thermal retention whilst reducing weight compared to heavier materials
10. Large fleece lined handwarmer pockets Keeps your hands warm and out of the wind and rain
11.Chunky Poppers For quick & convenient closure
Due to the current government guidelines, our showroom is currently closed to customers. To allow you to still purchase the products you need to enjoy the water, we are implementing a click, confirm, collect service.
We aim to keep most items listed on our website in stock, but occasionally we will run out or have a short delay in getting them to you, for this reason it is important that you await confirmation your order is ready for collection, before making your journey to us.
There will be a delivery option to Collect from our Exeter store - choose this and you will not be charged for delivery.
We will get your items ready and contact you to make a collection appointment. We will also notify you of any availability issues and offer alternative products if necessary.
Come to the front door of the shop, address below, with proof of your order, either a printed or digital copy of your order confirmation, or ID with your name and billing address matching the order.
For security reasons we can only hand over the goods to the person named on the original order.
We are unable to offer physical assistance with loading, however we can advise on collection of a correct and safe technique to secure your boat to your vehicle so you can leave with confidence.
If you have any queries or would like help with your purchase - please do not hesitate to contact us.